so the verdict is...
...the guy at Sneaky Dee's needs to update his methods for detecting fake bills!
The other night I was paying for a drink at the Superzeroes screening, and the bartender refused to take my $5. He said, "Sorry, but do you have any real money?". I was shocked! I had never received a fake bill (to my knowledge) ever before. He showed me where there should be a 'ghost image' on the bill when held up to the light - there wasn't one. Well, we all had a look at the bills and remarked at how good they were, if they were fakes. I wasn't sure what I should do, so I took them home.
I had a look at the list of security measures on the Canadian Mint website. I still couldn't tell if they were real or not.
So today, I took them to a bank! They're not fake at all!
2 comments:
Wow! That's GREAT! Hope you traded them in at the bank anyway, just in case.
Who ya gonna believe - the bank or the Sneaky Dee's guy, huh?
Toph.
I forget my password
Post a Comment