Tuesday, August 08, 2006

here's to the happy couple!


It was a lovely wedding on Friday...the weather was beautiful, and so were the bride and groom!

I was so happy to be there to see Karine take my brother's breath away as she walked down the aisle towards him.

Everything went beautifully...photos under the willow tree by the pond, a delicious dinner, and some crazy dancing afterwards. There were lots of speeches and everyone had nothing but great things to say about my big brother and my new sister-in-law!

Check out our pictures here!

These ones are from Cicily and Steve

These ones are from the Kaspariants' camera

Some from the groom

And these are the ones from Toph's friend Pauline

...and one more late entry! These are from Bronwyn and Chris(tine)!


To everyone who was there who I don't get to see often enough: It was wonderful to see you!
:)







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I feel like a celebrity!!!! Thank you so much for your warm words and “first page” cover spot on our wedding !!! Pictures look great! I believe Yana wanted to add some of hers as well…..
KK