teletoon.com
We did it! It's up! Wheee! Can I sleep now?
The new teletoon.com has been up and running for a little over a week now, and nobody has broken it yet, so I guess that means we did our job right. It's been months and months of work. Many nights and weekends spent discussing and making changes, but it's finally up and I'm pretty proud of all our efforts.
It looks sweet, thanks to Martin, and I look forward to keeping up the sweetness with fresh artwork and new toys.
If you haven't seen it...check it out!
The new teletoon.com has been up and running for a little over a week now, and nobody has broken it yet, so I guess that means we did our job right. It's been months and months of work. Many nights and weekends spent discussing and making changes, but it's finally up and I'm pretty proud of all our efforts.
It looks sweet, thanks to Martin, and I look forward to keeping up the sweetness with fresh artwork and new toys.
If you haven't seen it...check it out!

No comments:
Post a Comment